A Little Bit About Me
According to family/friends I am:
* Friendly; easy to get on with, good sense of humour, (but I do know when to be serious too).
* Full of life, Soul & Spirit
* Caring, considerate, kind & very loving. (But doesn't mean I'm a pushover).
* Honest & reliable, very loyal.
* Trendy/quirky fashion sense, dress well
* I'm a straight forward person. I do ask questions, I believe it's better to ask than to make assumptions & I prefer people to show me the same courtesy.
I have a good balance of both Eastern & Western cultures, without forgetting my roots. I'm always looking to better myself as a person, as I believe life is too short.
I work full time with EE as a Lead Telecom Engineer & Supervisor of 4G Upgrade project. Mashallah now my job is stable and I feel myself established with my career soon looking for my own flat or house, now need a good wife to live and start my life in a halal way.
I have finished my Bachelors and Masters degree in IT from British Universities.
Any thing more you want to ask feel free to contact.
What I Am Looking For
A true girl who will love & accept me just the way I am.
- Loyal, honest, loving, reliable, laid back (but not so laid back that they become carefree!)
- MATURE, Open minded, understanding, knows what she wants and goes for it & not be led by others.
- MUST HAVE a good sense of humor & knows how to treat a man & be there for me as I would be for her through thick & thin. Someone who will put a smile on my face just by thinking of them or by a text with a simple 'hi'...he may not be perfect, but perfect for me so that I can stick with her for life.
- Likes holidays
Nothing is ever plain sailing, nor perfect, but I believe if people stick together, stay honest & don't play mind games, they can get through anything.
Biggest pet peeves: People who are too stubborn, have too much pride. I despise liars, cheats, shallow (looks don't last forever) & arrogant people.
A girl to be my soul mate, my friend, confide in & share everything, good & bad. Live in our own home & build a future together. It's important for couples to connect. Marriage is only the beginning - There's a whole lot more to look forward to after.
I am serious about finding the right girl to settle down with, but would like get to know the person first to ensure we are a compatible, as I intend on getting married only once - InshaAllah.
Sorry for going on. Thank you again; Good Luck!