A Little Bit About Me
For the impatient (those who solely go by pictures):
1) I was born with Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. However, this has not stopped me from, but not limited to, walking, driving, and establishing a career Alhumdulliah.
2) Race or ethnicity is not an issue for me or my family.
3) My location on the app is incorrect.
4) I can speak English, Pashto, Urdu, and Sarcasm.
5) Your marital status does not bother me.
6)Yesterday, today, tomorrow, all have something in common. They are shaped, consequently, by our actions, or lack of. Therefore, I am the type of person that truly appreciates the words "carpe diem, quam minimum credula postero" - seize the day, put very little trust in tomorrow.
For the patient, a brief overview:
I am 33 years old and born with, a rare condition known as, Arthrogryposis Multiplex Congenita. I come from a family that has taught me the importance behind being respectful, especially to women. I am also a healthcare professional. I have registered with this app to ideally get married soon, however, I appreciate that marriage cannot be rushed.
Hobbies include: Eating, sleeping, Netflix and other human-like things, such as, going out and breaking the law; driving in the middle lane when all other lanes are empty 😋
Full personal statement upon reflection:
Fatter than the average; smarter than the average. Honest, loyal, reliable and quirkier than the average. Basically, nothing like the average.
Healthcare professional by day, family and friends connoisseur by night.
I know when to be serious and know when to laugh.
I am easily pleased with a three 'meals-a-day' regime. I am low in maintenance and upkeep. House trained to a good standard but at times can come across as perceptually messy - a claim that I refute.
I can talk a lot, yet I am known for my silence.
With age came wisdom; with wisdom came cynicism.
I believe to be original but have a tendency to forget that probability dictates otherwise.
I never have my guard up which can give rise to being misunderstood and/or exploited:
Some say that my transparently trusting personality can be a weakness. Especially, in a time whereby mankind is over run by (un)conscious censorship and indoctrination of the mass, to mistrust in abundance. Yet I still remain a nonconformist.
I am a free spirit, bound not by preconceived biases. Rather, a glass half empty; yet still half full.
I believe I can be friend, a follower and a leader all in one. One that believes in: Honesty, generosity, integrity and humility with a pinch of modesty.
What I Am Looking For
To be quite frank I have no spousal-prerequisites, however, I do have a few preferences. Therefore, although I am willing to compromise on certain traits, I would ideally prefer to marry someone that is, or has the ability to be:
- Honest, as life is too short for dishonesty/deception.
- Understanding, although I appreciate this can be perceptual/subjective.
- Family orientated, someone that likes cohesion rather than incoherence.
- Willing to adapt and grow, after all marrying someone you don't know well, will come with challenges.
- Open-minded, in order to evolve in life you need to be open to change, learn new things and not be stuck in the past.
- Strong mentally, and emotionally, to be able to rationalise that it is not a disability that defines a person.